Segger develops and distributes software development tools and ANSI C software components for embedded systems. Main products are : emWin, an universal graphics software (GUI) for embedded applications; embOS, a small real-time kernel; emFile, an embedded file system; USB stacks; and J-Link, the JTAG emulator for ARM cores. Segger cuts software development time for embedded applications by offering compact, flexible and easy-to-use middleware.
SEGGER Embedded Studio is a streamlined and powerful C/C++ IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for ARM microcontrollers. It is specifically designed to provide everything needed for professional embedded development: an all-in-one solution providing continuous workflow.Features
- Cross-Platform Support.
- Target Support.
- Powerful Project Manager.
- Compiler Included.
- Feature-packed Debugger.
- First-Class Editor.
- Windows, Mac OS X and Linux support.
- Powerful Project Manager, even for huge projects.
- Advanced first-class Editor.
- Package-based Project Generator for all common microcontrollers.
- Pre-built C/C++ Compiler, GCC and LLVM included for an immediate start.
- Royality-free ANSI / ISO C compliant C library for embedded systems.
- Feature-packed Debugger with seamless J-Link integration.