Implement computer vision solutions and run deep learning inference using the CPU, GPU, or an optional VPU.
The UP2 Squared AI Vison X Developer kit includes a
- Quad-core Intel® Atom®X7-E3950 processor
- UP Squared board
- Ubuntu preload image (Ubuntu* 16.04 LTS preinstalled)
- AI Core X integrated with Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X (version B)
- USB Camera with maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080p at 30 fps
UP2 AI Vision X Developer Board – details
- UP Squared board with preinstalled Ubuntu 16.04 operating system, OpenVINO™ toolkit R5
- Power supply
- AI Core X integrated with Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X (version B)USB
- Camera with maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080p at 30 fpsMicro USB cable
- Optimize production and performance
- Get cross-platform support
- Quickly identify and analyze performance across network, devices, and remote systems
- Reduce system power consumption by collecting and analyzing power behavior
- Access Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 instructions
- Enable CNN-based deep learning inference on the edge.
- Support for heterogeneous execution across various accelerators—CPU, GPU, Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X, and FPGA—using a common API.
- Speed up time to market via a library of functions and pre-optimized kernels
- Preinstalled models included with the Intel Distribution of OpenVINO toolkit R5 release
The UP Squared* AI Vision X Developer Kit can be ordered with an optional preinstalled vision accelerator that enables:
- Faster inferencing at the edge
- Offload processing from the CPU and GPU to the AI Core X Mini PCIe* card with the Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X Vision Processing Unit (VPU)