Autonomous Mobile Robotic Kit
ACROME Autonomous Mobile Robotics Kit is a hands-on, ready-to-use kit curated to start learning and developing yourself in the world of autonomous mobile robots.
Kit contains the popular Turtlebot mobile robot, with a step-by-step curriculum and example codes to start. For maximum accessibility, a web-based online simulation environment is also provided.
LESS THAN 5 MINUTES TO RUN YOUR FIRST AUTONOMOUS APPLICATION
The kit comes with everything you'll need. Once you unbox the kit, you will find:
Jump start developing your line follower or obstacle avoidance algorithms in less than 5 minutes!
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE AND DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT OPTIONS
Autonomous Mobile Robot Kit comes with 2 alternative getting started applications. Every application has a default pre-installed image disk, that can be changed and used momentarily. The Turtlebot can be used with Python or Matlab. Pre-laboratory homeworks can be done over the online digital-twin simulation environment (in Python only).
- Easy to use and popular components
- Assembled Turtlebot Mobile Robot
- Anti-static, light weight robotics track
- Extensive Documentation and online technical support
- 2x Raspberry Pi flash disks for Running Example Projects out-of-the-box
- Additional high-resolution camera for Line-Follower Applications
- Ready-to-use image disks for each example application
|Components of the Kit||Online Simulator Usage||Example Application#2|
|Introducing to Robot Operating System||Example Application#1|