Business Development Manager/ Sales Manager – Embedded Systems
Location: Gopalam Embedded Systems (GES), Singapore
This position will be based in GES Singapore and offers an existing career for passionate business development executives who can successfully manage new and existing business opportunities in Singapore and ASEAN region.
Apply at Admin@embeddedsingapore.com
Years of Experience: 5-6 years
With focused growth plans, Gopalam Embedded Systems (GES), Singapore, is looking for a technology savvy Business Development Manager with hands on Sales & Marketing, Strategic Planning and Relationship Management in the domain of Embedded Systems. Key responsibilities include driving Business Growth & Sales Targets, building a team of Sales Engineers, Product Specialists and Field Applications Engineers, Proactively Create and Address the Demand of Embedded Systems Development Tools in the Semiconductor and Electronics Industry for the Singapore and ASEAN market.
Candidates with experience in business development and sales working in the domain of Embedded Systems Solutions (Embedded Development Tools, Compilers, Debuggers, RTOS) and High-Speed Serial Protocol Solutions (USB, SAS/SATA, PCIe, Ethernet) are welcome to apply for this job.
The role requires regular visits to customer sites to provide product presentation and support including assisting with post-sales support. The role will also require continually develop his or her knowledge base of current and new products within the company's portfolio and communicate with customers regularly to identify market trends, customer needs and all possible venues for business success.
- Responsible for Business Development
- Market Identification - Identify and Create New market Opportunities
- Product Positioning - Connect product/solution demand with market trends, understand customer pain/gain points and recommend appropriate solutions
- Customer Relationship and Engagement - Build, Sustain and Upload long term Relationship with Key & Strategic customers
- Should Strategically Interface with Principal(s)/Partner(s).
- Propose Business Plan
- Build the Forecast Plan
- Weekly Report to partner(s) on the progress made
- Willing to Travel (with the country and overseas)
- Must Own Committed Target Numbers to the Partner(s)
- Completely own sales targets
- Handle key accounts and achieve sales
- Maintain healthy business relationships with Principal Representative(s) in India
- Must Drive Marketing Campaigns
- Identify suitable marketing forums
- Propose marketing budgets for partner(s)
- Plan and execute marketing plans
- Should Interface and Work Seamlessly with Dedicated Technical Support Managers
- Coordinate efforts between Technical Managers, Area Office Managers, and FAEs to achieve identified product portfolio objectives
- Lead, co-ordinate and manage sales and technical teams to ensure full client satisfaction in both pre and post sales activities
- Sales experience Embedded Solutions and demonstrated track record of successful high-technology sales.
- Highly motivated and success driven with strong knowledge of the semiconductor industry.
- Experience with tactical sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers).
- Strong communication and presentation skills, excellent time management and organizational skills.
Education and Experience
- Master's / Bachelor's Degree in ECE / EEE / Computer Science Engineering / related engineering streams
- 3 + years of sales support experience in technology sales within the given region.
- Independent, and motivated learner who can quickly grasp new technology that can be applied to customer accounts.
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written, and interpersonal.