Embedded Systems Solutions – An Elite Partner for Intel Software Products. Intel® System Studio and Intel® Parallel Studio is comprehensive and integrated tool suites that provides developers with advanced system tools and technologies to help accelerate the delivery of the next generation power efficient, high performance, reliable embedded, mobile and Super computing devices. Intel® System Studio 2014 now allows you to develop for embedded & mobile Android* and Tizen* IVI systems, added cross development from Windows* hosts, and provides expanded JTAG debug support for all IA platforms. The new agent based UEFI debug helps the system developers to accelerate time-to-market and strengthen reliability of these increasingly complex embedded and mobile systems. Eclipse* integration and cross-build capabilities allows for faster system development with Intel® System Studio 2014.
Deliver Top C++, Fortran*, and Python* Application Performance with Less Effort
- Faster code: Boost applications performance that scales on today’s and next-gen processors.
- Create code faster: Utilize a toolset that simplifies creating fast, reliable parallel code.
CREATE FASTER CODE – FASTER!
Intel® Parallel Studio XE is a suite of software development tools combining industry-leading compilers, performance libraries, error checking and performance profiling.
The suite enables software developers to get high performance on today’s and tomorrow’s Intel® Xeon® and Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors and coprocessors. The suite simplifies the creation of fast, reliable parallel code for C++, Fortran, and Python*.
Your software needs to run faster. It performs tasks that need to get done sooner, not later―including big data analytics, image analysis, machine learning applications, time-critical financial analysis, and simulations.
Intel® Parallel Studio XE is a software development suite that helps boost application performance by taking advantage of the ever-increasing processor core count and vector register width available in Intel® Xeon® processors, Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors and coprocessors, and other compatible processors.
Developers can choose from three editions that meet their needs. Intel® Parallel Studio XE integrates into leading development environments, leveraging investment in existing code.
The new 2017 version of Intel® Parallel Studio XE is better than ever. The premier suite for parallel applications gives you new software development tools to boost application performance—including Python* code, machine learning applications, and more—while simplifying the design, debugging, and tuning of parallel code.
New features for 2018 include:
- Boost application efficiency and performance for Intel Xeon and Xeon Phi processors using Intel® AVX-512 instructions.
- Find high-impact but under-optimized loops using Intel® Advisor’s roofline analysis
- Accelerate HPC with high-performance Python.
- Easily access the latest Intel® Performance Libraries and Intel® Distribution for Python via APT GET*, YUM*, and Conda*.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest standards and IDEs including full C++14, initial C++17 draft, full Fortran 2008, and initial Fortran 2015 draft language support; Initial OpenMP 5.0 draft; Python 2.7 and 3.6; and Microsoft Visual Studio* 2017 integration
- Quickly spot high-payoff opportunities for faster code using the combined performance snapshot feature of Intel VTune Amplifier for MPI, CPU, FPU, and memory use.
- New, broader redistribution rights for Intel Performance Libraries and Intel Distribution for Python.
Intel Parallel Studio XE Editions
Intel Parallel Studio XE is available in three editions.
Adds MPI cluster tools for cluster software development
Includes: Professional Edition plus a standards-based MPI Library, MPI communications profiling and analysis tool, MPI error checking and tuning tools, and a cluster diagnostic expert system.
Adds analysis tools that assist in adding parallelism and help debug and tune applications
Includes: Composer Edition plus performance profiler, vectorization and threading advisor, and memory and thread debugger
Build fast code using industry-leading compilers and libraries including a new data analytics library.
Includes: C++ and/or Fortran* compilers, performance libraries, parallel models, and high-performance Python* packages powered by native Intel® Performance Libraries.
What’s Included in Each Edition
|IPS XE COMPONENT TOOLS||CLUSTER EDITION||PROFESSIONAL EDITION||COMPOSER EDITION|
|Intel® C/C++ compiler|
|Intel® Fortran Compiler|
|Intel® Distribution for Python*|
|Intel Math Kernel Library
(C, C++, Fortran)
|Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library
|Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives
|Intel® Threading Building Blocks
(C, C++, Fortran)
(C, C++, Fortran)
|Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE
(C, C++, Fortran, C#, Java*, Python*, Go*)
|Intel® MPI Library
(C, C++, Fortran)
|Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector
(C, C++, Fortran)
|Intel® Cluster Checker|
|Rogue Wave* IMSL* Fortran Numerical Library
|Add-on||Add-on||Add-on and bundled|
Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel® DAAL), Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB), Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL), Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP), Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector (Intel® ITAC)
Intel® Distribution for Python*
Accelerating Python* performance on modern architectures from Intel.
Get up to 97 times faster numerical processing on SciPy stack: NumPy, SciPy, and scikit-learn boosted by the Intel® Math Kernel Library.
Speed up data analytics with pyDAAL and parallelize Python workloads with enhanced Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB).
Manage packages and Jupyter Notebooks easily with conda, Anaconda Cloud, and PIP.
High-Performance Tools from Python*
Intel® Distribution for Python*, powered by Anaconda, gives you ready access to tools and techniques for high performance to supercharge all your Python applications on modern Intel platforms. Whether you are a seasoned high-performance developer or a data scientist looking to speed up your workflows, the Intel Distribution for Python powered by Anaconda delivers an easy-to-install, performance-optimized Python experience to meet even your most demanding requirements.
The all-included, out-of-the box distribution accelerates core Python packages including NumPy, SciPy, pandas, scikit-learn, Jupyter, matplotlib, and mpi4py. It integrates the powerful Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL), Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel® DAAL) and pyDAAL, Intel® MPI Library, and Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB).
Intel Parallel Studio XE Component Tools
High-performance Python*, powered by native Intel® Performance Libraries
Memory and thread debugger
MPI analyzer and profiler
Advanced math processing
Machine learning and data analytics library
Threading library for heterogeneous computing
Image, signal, and data processing library
Embeddable numerical analysis functions for Fortran applications
Flexible, efficient, and scalable cluster messaging
Intel Parallel Studio XE Resources
Success stories of customers:
Parallelism Brings CAD Exchanger* Software Dramatic Gains in Performance and User Satisfaction, Plus a Competitive Advantage.
"CAD Exchanger* is broadly using multi-threaded algorithms to increase performance on multi-core systems,” said Roman Lygin of CADEX, Ltd. “This is the key advantage over our competitors.” Benchmarks show how it outperforms earlier editions in significant ways:
- Some heavyweight computational algorithms, such as blended surface approximation, were accelerated by 15X over single-thread mode.
- Multi-threaded visualization significantly increased the responsiveness of the GUI application, which in turn improved the user experience. Less time spent waiting means more time to interact and innovate.
- Parallel file I/O is 2.5× faster, and visualization time was reduced by up to 4X.
The CADEX team credits several Intel® software developer tools for playing a major role in the team’s productivity as well as improving the robustness of CAD Exchanger products:
- Intel® Parallel Studio XE simplifies the design, development, debug, and tuning of code that efficiently uses parallel processing. It played a major role in boosting the CAD Exchanger team’s productivity.
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB), a component of Intel Parallel Studio XE, is an award-winning C/C++ library that enables high performance and scalability for parallel computing. Roman calls Intel TBB “the backbone of CAD Exchanger’s parallelism” and relies on it for the building blocks of parallel 3D model conversion, asynchronous I/O, and concurrent visualization of 3D assemblies.
- Intel® VTune Amplifier XE is a performance profiler that provides rich performance insight into hotspots, threading, locks and waits, OpenCL, bandwidth, and more. The team relies on the tool to detect bottlenecks and analyze scalability.
- Intel® Inspector XE is an easy-to-use memory and threading error debugger used to identify issues such as leaks and allocation errors, deadlocks, and data races. No special compilers or builds are required, just a normal debug build.
Read complete story at: https://software.intel.com/sites/default/files/managed/4a/db/Cadex_CS_FINAL.pdf
Read some more application stories at: https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-parallel-studio-xe/ reviews
IPS XE Videos:
Parallel Programming Made Simple: Intel® Parallel Studio XE
Finding Application Hotspots on a Linux* System with Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE
Vectorization Advisor in Action for “Computer-Aided Formulation”
Watch some more video at: https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-parallel-studio-xe-support/training#gsvideos
Intel Parallel Studio XE products Support/ Training/documentation https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-parallel-studio-xe-support
Download Product datasheet: Intel Parallel Studio XE 2018:
Intel VTune amplifier:
IPS XE Webinars:
Better Threaded Performance and Scalability with Intel® VTune™ Amplifier + OpenMP*
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9 AM PDT
Memory Access Profiling: Find and Fix Common Performance Bottlenecks
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 9 AM PDT
Is Python* Almost as Fast as Native Code? Believe It!
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9 AM PDT
Speed Up Small-Matrix Multiplication using New Intel® Math Kernel Library Capabilities
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 9 AM PDT
Accelerating Lossless Data Compression Code for Cloud and Edge Applications
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 9 AM PDT
Parallel Programming Standards Update: MPI*, OpenMP* and Intel® TBB
Wednesday, November 1, 2017 9 AM PDT
Better, Faster and More Scalable: The March To Exascale
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 9 AM PDT
Go and learn about tools from on demand webinars at: https://software.intel.com/en-us/events/development-tools-webinars
IPS XE Evaluation Licenses To request for an evaluation license send an email to email@example.com or download a free 30-day evaluation from https://software.intel.com/en-us/intel- parallel-studio-xe/try-buy